My primary research interest is computer graphics. I'm especially interested in how to apply analysis-by-synthesis methods such as inverse rendering and neural geometry representations to enrich interactive content creation.
Stealth Shaper: Reflectivity Optimization as Surface Stylization
Optimizing the reflection while preserving the original geometry.
ACM SIGGRAPH 2023 - Conference Track
Recolorable Posterization of Volumetric Radiance Fields Using Visibility-Weighted Palette Extraction
Stylization and recoloring using a color palette of radiance fields.
Eurographics Symposium on Rendering (EGSR) 2022
Software Engineering Intern - Morgenrot Inc. (March 2021)
- Worked on a 3D reconstruction tool.
Research Assistant - The University of Tokyo (February - March 2021)
- Mentor: Takeo Igarashi
- Developed a rapid 3D modeling and visualization tool for an aerodynamics simulator.
Dean's prize for outstanding Master's research (UTokyo)
- Best master's thesis & presentation of 2023 in the Creative Informatics Department
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) - Research Fellow (DC1)
- 2,400,000 JPY / year
- Apr 2023 - March 2026
Independent errata of a type theory textbook
- An outcome of a seminar at undergraduate
- I proved the principal type's existence in Section 4
- TOEFL iBT: 105 (October 15, 2022)